Things to Do in Xenia, OH
Xenia has long been a popular destination in southwestern Ohio. Whether you’re planning a day trip from Dayton or just want to experience your hometown with new eyes, these cool local things promise fun for the whole family!
Xenia, OH Destinations
Consider these attractions, shops, and restaurants while you’re planning your next trip:
- Greene County Greene Ways
- Well-suited for cyclists, runners, walkers, and anyone who wants to take in the foliage, this network of paved trails is well-maintained and easily accessible. Keep the Greene Trails Cycling Classic–with routes running to Beavercreek and beyond–on your calendar if you’d like to try your hand at amateur bike racing.
- Nick’s Restaurant
- This local bar and restaurant is renowned in the area for its live music, great food, and friendly, small-town service. Stop by during the summer to enjoy a meal out on their patio.
- Xenia Area Community Theater
- Experience the best in regional theater just off of Main Street. Recent productions have included Our Town, The Hound of the Baskervilles, Wait Until Dark, and more!
- Jackson’s Farm Market
- Located just a few miles from Springfield, OH, this classic Farmers Market carries high quality produce at a reasonable price. Xenia residents cite their strawberries and local honey as particular highlights.
Visit Key CJDR to Explore Ohio
As an integral part of the Xenia community since 1976, Key CJDR knows how special this area is to its residents. We’re happy to provide more recommendations, including the best restaurants and fall activities in Xenia, so contact us today to learn more.
Image courtesy of https://www.ci.xenia.oh.us/