2020 RAM 1500 Gas Mileage
The 2020 RAM 1500 MPG can get up to 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway fuel efficiency with the 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine, making it one of the most fuel efficient pickups on the market. With additional towing power and interior features that will keep you safe and connected, the RAM 1500 is a very attractive vehicle to Xenia workers. Learn more about the RAM 1500 fuel economy by engine level with Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
RAM 1500 Gas Mileage By Engine
The RAM 1500 has three engine options, each offering additional power and performance capabilities for Beavercreek drivers. We’ve broken down the EPA Estimated RAM 1500 fuel economy by engine-level for you below, so you can see which engine is best for you:
3.6L Pentastar V6 Engine with eTorque
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 19 mpg city/24 mpg highway
5.7L HEMI V8 Engine
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 15 mpg city/22 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 15 mpg city/21 mpg highway
5.7L HEMI V8 Engine with eTorque
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 17 mpg city/23 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 17 mpg city/22 mpg highway
The RAM 1500 gas mileage ensures that you’ll get a powerful pickup that is more efficient in transforming its fuel into raw power. If you have a commercial fleet in Springfield, the additional fuel economy of the RAM 1500 can result in lower business costs, which will give you more profit at the end of the day.
What Is eTorque?
So, what is the RAM 1500 MPG secret? The answer is the eTorque system. Instead of an alternator, RAM 1500 models that are equipped with the eTorque use a 48-volt belt-driven motor that’s powered by a battery. This mild-hybrid system results in more torque, payload, and towing capability, along with that excellent fuel economy.
RAM 1500 Fuel Economy Systems
The eTorque isn’t the only system that helps the RAM 1500 MPG. With unique systems and scientific design, the RAM 1500 is built from the ground up to be a more powerful and more fuel-efficient vehicle.
- Transmission: An eight-speed TorqueFlite automatic transmission adjusts shift points for maximum efficiency and performance.
- Design: The RAM 1500 features an elevated hood and redesigned roof to lower its drag and optimize its MPG rating.
- Active Air Dam: This class-exclusive air dam lowers once the truck reaches 30 miles per hour to redirect air to help with vehicle speed and fuel economy.
Get a RAM 1500 for Sale at Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT
The RAM 1500 has the performance, features, and fuel efficiency that Wilmington drivers want. Learn more about the RAM 1500 by visiting our online model showroom, then explore its performance and its interior. When you’re ready to buy, contact our finance department and our team will help you begin the car buying process!