What Gives the Dodge Challenger its Powerful Performance?
With the Dodge Challenger SRT® Demon taking the title of the World’s Fastest ¼ Mile Production Car, many car enthusiasts are left wondering what gives the Dodge Challenger it’s incredible performance. It turns out there are many factors that go into the heart-stopping performance of the Challenger. Discover what exactly is under the hood at Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat.
You will find four powerful engine choices waiting for you on the Challenger:
- Supercharged 6.2L HEMI® SRT Hellcat V8: Boasts a monstrous 707 horsepower and 650 pound-feet of torque
- 392 HEMI® V8 engine: Churns out an explosive 485 horsepower, 475 pound-feet of torque.
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 engine: Delivers a brawny 375 horsepower and 410 pound-feet of torque.
- 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine: Produces an impressive 305 horsepower and 268 lb-ft of torque.
The Dodge Challenger enhances its performance with the latest in technology to help boost power and increase control. Feel the difference behind the wheel with:
- Electric Power Steering: Provides the smooth control you need while operating at high speeds. Enhanced performance-tuned steering is available with the Super Track Pack package.
- Available Three-Mode Electronic Stability Control: Also includes an off options for those who want maximum performance.
- All-Speed Traction Control: Helps you maintain stability you need on Beavercreek streets by applying brakes to the individual wheels.
- Available Dodge Performance Pages: Select performance settings for the engine, steering, transmission, and throttle response.
- Launch Control: Experience precision grip during acceleration.
From suspension to a specialized exhaust system, there are plenty of other features that contribute to the muscle of the Challenger.
- Suspension Options: Sport-Tuned, Performance-Tuned, and High-Performance suspensions let you take advantage of different shock absorbers, swing options, and sway bars, so your smooth ride is exactly the way you want it to be.
- Performance Brake Systems: Experience maximum stopping performance with the brake options on the Challenger. Choose from Brembo six-piston and four-piston, sport brake, and performance brake system.
- Transmission Choices: Springfield performance junkies can choose between a Six-speed manual transmission or available TorqueFlite® eight-speed automatic transmission with Sport Mode.
- Available Active Exhaust System: Standard with all V8 engine options, this is your ticket to that aggressive, loud muscle car sound you want to hear!
Feel the Power of the Challenger at Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat
Learn More About the Challenger Features
More From Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat
RAM 1500 Classic shown You might have noticed there are now two current models of one of America’s most popular half-ton pickups, but what is the difference between the All-New RAM 1500 and the RAM 1500 Classic? We’re here to help you out, so read on to compare: Power and MPG Towing and Payload Price…
The 2019 Chrysler Pacifica safety features leave nothing to be desired. In addition to its spacious, flexible cabin, its high-end technology features, and its family-friendly fuel economy, the new Pacifica offers a full suite of advanced protections that will revolutionize your Beavercreek commutes This year’s Pacifica received a 5-star overall crash test rating from…
The 2019 Chrysler Pacifica is a versatile minivan that’s not only loaded with all of the tech and safety features that Beavercreek area families want, but can also tow up to 3,600 pounds. That’s enough to haul a small camper or boat out to Pike Lake State Park. Learn more about the towing capacity of…