The 2018 Dodge Challenger Model Options
Muscle car enthusiasts have never been able to resist the allure of the 2018 Dodge Challenger—and it’s not difficult to see why. Available in 11 different model options, 10 exterior colors, and 4 available engine options, the Dodge Challenger can be customized to reflect your style and performance preferences. Choose which one is right for you at Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT today!
What Can You Expect from the New Challenger?
The Challenger allows buyers to add custom touches right out of the box:
- Trim Levels:
- SXT – $26,995
- SXT Plus – $29,995
- R/T – $33,495
- GT All-Wheel Drive – $34,495
- R/T Plus – $36,495
- R/T Shaker – $36,995
- T/A – $37,495
- R/T Scat Pack – $39,995
- R/T Plus Shaker – $39,995
- T/A Plus – $40,495
- 392 HEMI® Scat Pack Shaker – $44,495
- T/A 392 – $44,995
- SRT® 392 – $50,495
- SRT® Hellcat – $65,495
- SRT® Hellcat Widebody – $71,495
- Standard Features
- Uconnect® 4 Infotainment System
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Keyless Enter ‘n Go
- ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera
- Engine Options: Decide between these available engine option to get the ride of your life:
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 (standard)
- 5.7L HEMI V8
- 6.4L Hemi V8
- Supercharged 6.2L HEMI SRT Hellcat V8
- Color Options: 10 available exterior color options help you make your Challenger your own.
- Dodge Challenger SRT® Demon: With a starting MSRP of $84,995, the Dodge Demon is certainly worth mentioning. As the fastest production car out on the market, it delivers:
- 0-60 in 2.3 seconds
- Highest horsepower of any production vehicle
- Brembo Brakes
- And more!
Pick Your Favorite Today at Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT!
Learn more about the stunning 2018 Dodge Challenger, and how record holders like the SRT® Demon trim compare against the competition at Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT. Contact us to schedule a Springfield-area test drive, and see it in action for yourself!
Learn More About the Challenger Features
More From Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT
The RAM 1500 has consistently held the affection of customers at Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT, and drivers spanning from Beavercreek to Springfield have been enamored with the world-class capabilities of this best-selling truck. So, what’s the 2024 RAM 1500 towing capacity? The latest model boasts an impressive towing power of up to 12,750 pounds! Are you eager…
With its standard 4×4 capabilities and generous cargo space, the Jeep Compass is well-suited for your active lifestyle in Beavercreek. But what is the 2024 Jeep Compass fuel efficiency? The new Compass achieves an EPA-estimated 27 mpg combined city/highway, granting you the freedom to travel further without worrying about fuel consumption. Delve into the…
The hybrid 2024 Jeep Wrangler 4xe looks like it could easily dominate our Beavercreek roads. But what about towing? How much can the new Jeep Wrangler 4xe tow? The 2024 Jeep 4xe towing capacity is a respectable 3,500 pounds. Let’s talk about that in more detail, as well as discuss specific trims, like the Jeep…