The 2018 Dodge Challenger Model Options
Muscle car enthusiasts have never been able to resist the allure of the 2018 Dodge Challenger—and it’s not difficult to see why. Available in 11 different model options, 10 exterior colors, and 4 available engine options, the Dodge Challenger can be customized to reflect your style and performance preferences. Choose which one is right for you at Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT today!
What Can You Expect from the New Challenger?
The Challenger allows buyers to add custom touches right out of the box:
- Trim Levels:
- SXT – $26,995
- SXT Plus – $29,995
- R/T – $33,495
- GT All-Wheel Drive – $34,495
- R/T Plus – $36,495
- R/T Shaker – $36,995
- T/A – $37,495
- R/T Scat Pack – $39,995
- R/T Plus Shaker – $39,995
- T/A Plus – $40,495
- 392 HEMI® Scat Pack Shaker – $44,495
- T/A 392 – $44,995
- SRT® 392 – $50,495
- SRT® Hellcat – $65,495
- SRT® Hellcat Widebody – $71,495
- Standard Features
- Uconnect® 4 Infotainment System
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Keyless Enter ‘n Go
- ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera
- Engine Options: Decide between these available engine option to get the ride of your life:
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 (standard)
- 5.7L HEMI V8
- 6.4L Hemi V8
- Supercharged 6.2L HEMI SRT Hellcat V8
- Color Options: 10 available exterior color options help you make your Challenger your own.
- Dodge Challenger SRT® Demon: With a starting MSRP of $84,995, the Dodge Demon is certainly worth mentioning. As the fastest production car out on the market, it delivers:
- 0-60 in 2.3 seconds
- Highest horsepower of any production vehicle
- Brembo Brakes
- And more!
Pick Your Favorite Today at Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT!
Learn more about the stunning 2018 Dodge Challenger, and how record holders like the SRT® Demon trim compare against the competition at Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT. Contact us to schedule a Springfield-area test drive, and see it in action for yourself!
Learn More About the Challenger Features
More From Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT
A lot of our Beavercreek area customers are excited about the 2020 Jeep Cherokee. Maybe you are, too. But did you know that there are eight great Jeep Cherokee trim levels or configurations to choose from? Each trim has its own sets of features and is priced accordingly. And yes, the famous Jeep Cherokee 4×4…
While the exterior commands immediate attention and the engine roars like a beast, just what is going on within the Dodge Challenger interior? This sports car shows off an impressive cabin, packed with technology and upscale features that make every driving journey just a little more exciting. Let’s take a look at the Dodge Challenger…
Auto enthusiasts in Xenia are usually quite familiar with the acronyms SRT® and RT. If you don’t know what they mean, Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT can help! So, what do they mean? SRT® stands for Street and Racing Technology while RT stands for Road and Track, and they indicate trim levels of popular Dodge models. Now that you know they’re meanings, you…