SRT® and RT: What Do They Stand for?
Auto enthusiasts in Xenia are usually quite familiar with the acronyms SRT® and RT. If you don’t know what they mean, Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT can help! So, what does SRT® stand for? SRT® stands for Street and Racing Technology while RT stands for Road and Track, and they indicate trim levels of popular Dodge models. Now that you know their meanings, you may be wondering, “How do SRT®/RT impact performance?” Learn about what SRT and RT stand for in terms of performance and how what they mean for you with Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT.
What Does SRT® Mean for Performance?
Beavercreek drivers looking for maximum power and performance turn to SRT® technology. The heftier engines of the SRT® create unforgettable power in certain Dodge models. What is an SRT® car that houses some of these engines? Here are a few:
- Challenger SRT® Hellcat: Famed for its astonishing performance, the Challenger SRT® Hellcat takes speed to a whole new level.
- Charger SRT® Hellcat Widebody: Renowned for performance, the Charger SRT® never fails to impress.
- Durango SRT®: Hit staggering speeds with the renowned might of the Durango SRT® — America’s fastest and most capable standard three-row SUV.
Now that you know what SRT® stands for, check out some of the benefits you get with an SRT® vehicle.
Why Should You Buy an SRT®?
The available options on any Dodge SRT® vary depending on the model, but Springfield drivers can expect top-of-the-line performance-focused features in every SRT® model, such as:
- HEMI® Engines: Each SRT® model is powered by a rugged Supercharged HEMI® V8 engine. From the beastly 2020 Dodge Durango that goes from 0 to 60 in only 4.4 seconds to the Challenger SRT® Hellcat Redeye that puts out a whopping 717 hp, each vehicle is focused primarily on one thing: speed.
- Brembo Braking: The Dodge SRT® provides high-performance Brembo calipers and slotted brakes to take the heat. Brembo brakes deliver serious stopping power on both the track and highway.
- Aerodynamics: Years of innovative design have gone into the SRT® exterior to make these vehicles more aerodynamic for better, smoother handling on Wilmington roads. Many SRT® vehicles include air induction hoods, spoilers, wide-body styling, and other features to reduce drag and improve overall handling.
What Does RT Stand For?
Both the RT and SRT® trims feature upgraded performance over the standard Dodge trims, but the RT, which stands for Road and Track, comes with a more affordable price with a bit less power than the SRT®. You’ll find upgraded engines, suspensions, tires, and brakes. If you’re looking for an RT model, you have plenty of options to choose from with trim options from the following models:
- Dodge Challenger
- Dodge Charger
- Dodge Durango
Performance Features of the RT
What does RT mean for your Dodge vehicle? Exact performance features on an RT model vary from one trim to the next, yet each is guaranteed to deliver top performance. When experiencing this track-inspired trim, you’ll enjoy features like:
- Brembo Braking: These brakes allow for faster stops without overheating.
- HEMI® Engines: With the iconic horsepower and torque reached by these tough engines, it’s no surprise that they’re world-renowned.
- Aerodynamic Design: The use of hood scoops, a rear spoiler, and more design technologies, allow the RT trim to reduce drag and achieve greater speed.
So, what does RT stand for? It means high-quality performance at a more affordable price than the SRT®.
Experience SRT® & RT Performance at Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT Today!
See how the SRT® and RT compare at Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT. Check out our new vehicle specials and then contact us to schedule a test drive. Then, when you’re ready, our friendly finance team will their magic to get you a price you can afford. We look forward to handing you the keys to the vehicle of your dreams! Call us today!
More from Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT
If you’re looking to upgrade your Wilmington driving experience to something that goes beyond an ordinary sedan, browse the 2021 Dodge Charger trim levels at Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT! Starting at just $29,995 MSRP and offering a variety of configurations and engine options, the 2021 Dodge Charger has everything you’re looking for in a new vehicle. Learn more…
Many Beavercreek shoppers turn to a new Jeep to tackle all of their adventures. With the new Jeep Gladiator, not only can you regularly go off the beaten path, but you’ll also be able to tackle any job on the worksite as well. Fortunately, all that muscle and brute are backed by stunning good looks…
For Xenia drivers who want an SUV that’s high performance, the 2021 Jeep Cherokee has probably come to mind. With options for a luxurious interior, Jeep Cherokee 4X4 performance, and so much more, it’s a great machine for demanding Beavercreek drivers. Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT has information on the Jeep Cherokee trim levels below so you can…