2019 Jeep Wrangler Off-Roading Features
The Jeep Wrangler was designed to seek adventure, so it’s no wonder the 2019 Jeep Wrangler off-roading features are some of the best this model has ever had. No matter where the road less traveled takes you, the Jeep Wrangler has the right feature and capability to ensure you can receive the maximum excitement while still staying safe. Explore the Jeep Wrangler off-roading features below or head to Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram to see these features in person.
Jeep Wranglers can handle the uneven terrain and wild roadways thanks to the 4×4 systems. And when you bring a Jeep Wrangler home, you will find that you have three different 4×4 systems to choose from to keep your vehicle in line with your adventure.
- Selec-Trac® 4×4 System: The Selec-Trac® 4×4 system automatically switches from 2WD to 4WD depending on the conditions
- Command-Trac® 4×4 System: The Command-Trac® 4×4 system helps you get through tough terrains with ease while engaged in 4WD
- Rock-Trac® 4×4 System: The Rock-Trac® 4×4 system comes standard on the Rubicon model and provides top-of-the-line power and traction
Additional Off-Roading Features
- Front and rear Tru-Lok® electronic locking differentials help distribute power evenly between all the wheels
- Underbody armor helps keep all your vehicle’s essentials in good condition, even on harsh terrains
- Heavy-duty steel frames include tow hooks to help you in any situation
- High ground clearance allows you to maneuver over rocks and hills without damage to your vehicle
- Precision steering systems let you easily navigate through tight spaces with maximum control
- Wrangler is designed with all electronic equipment built towards the top, so you can navigate through creeks and streams without worry
Visit Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat to Learn More
The 2019 Jeep Wrangler Off-Roading Features will certainly impress you and make you excited to take your next adventure. If you’re interested in how this vehicle handles, contact Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram and schedule your test drive.