What’s the Difference Between the Jeep Wrangler and the Jeep Wrangler JK?
Have you seen both the Jeep Wrangler and the Jeep Wrangler JK on the market, but you’re wondering what the difference between the two is? Some key distinctions include:
- Price:The Wrangler JK starts an MSRP from $23,995, while the Wrangler starts at an MSRP from $26,995.
- Half-door option: Only available on the JK
- Trims:The Wrangler JK has eight models from which to choose, while the Wrangler has four.
- Weight: The Wrangler JK weighs 200 more pounds than the Wrangler
- Engine Options: The Wrangler JK has just one engine option, while the Wrangler offers two additional engine options.
- Fuel Efficiency:The Wrangler JK reaches an EPA-estimated 17/city and 21/ highway MPG, while the Wrangler achieves an EPA-estimated 18/city and 23/highway MPG.
While there are a number of differences between the Jeep Wrangler and the Jeep Wrangler JK, the two models share many amenities and traits, such as:
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine
- Top Options: Choose between no top, a soft top, a hardtop, and a body-color hardtop.
- Jeep Performance Parts
- Door Count: Two-door and four-door formats are available.
- Trail Rated badge
- Maximum towing: Both have towing capacities of 3,500 pounds
Find Your Ideal Jeep at Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT
More from Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT
If you’re looking to upgrade your Wilmington driving experience to something that goes beyond an ordinary sedan, browse the 2021 Dodge Charger trim levels at Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT! Starting at just $29,995 MSRP and offering a variety of configurations and engine options, the 2021 Dodge Charger has everything you’re looking for in a new vehicle. Learn more…
Many Beavercreek shoppers turn to a new Jeep to tackle all of their adventures. With the new Jeep Gladiator, not only can you regularly go off the beaten path, but you’ll also be able to tackle any job on the worksite as well. Fortunately, all that muscle and brute are backed by stunning good looks…
For Xenia drivers who want an SUV that’s high performance, the 2021 Jeep Cherokee has probably come to mind. With options for a luxurious interior, Jeep Cherokee 4X4 performance, and so much more, it’s a great machine for demanding Beavercreek drivers. Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT has information on the Jeep Cherokee trim levels below so you can…