What’s the Difference Between the Jeep Wrangler and the Jeep Wrangler JK?
Have you seen both the Jeep Wrangler and the Jeep Wrangler JK on the market, but you’re wondering what the difference between the two is? Some key distinctions include:
- Price:The Wrangler JK starts an MSRP from $23,995, while the Wrangler starts at an MSRP from $26,995.
- Half-door option: Only available on the JK
- Trims:The Wrangler JK has eight models from which to choose, while the Wrangler has four.
- Weight: The Wrangler JK weighs 200 more pounds than the Wrangler
- Engine Options: The Wrangler JK has just one engine option, while the Wrangler offers two additional engine options.
- Fuel Efficiency:The Wrangler JK reaches an EPA-estimated 17/city and 21/ highway MPG, while the Wrangler achieves an EPA-estimated 18/city and 23/highway MPG.
While there are a number of differences between the Jeep Wrangler and the Jeep Wrangler JK, the two models share many amenities and traits, such as:
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine
- Top Options: Choose between no top, a soft top, a hardtop, and a body-color hardtop.
- Jeep Performance Parts
- Door Count: Two-door and four-door formats are available.
- Trail Rated badge
- Maximum towing: Both have towing capacities of 3,500 pounds
Find Your Ideal Jeep at Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT
More from Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT
If you’re located in Springfield or Beavercreek, then you should check out our list of upcoming fall events in Xenia, OH! When you’re looking for fun things to do this fall, the community of Xenia has your back! From September through November, there are numerous fall events in Xenia, OH that you won’t want to…
If you’re shopping around for a new SUV around the Beavercreek and Springfield area, then why not take a look at the 2019 Jeep Wrangler? The Wrangler is a fan-favorite model from the beloved Jeep brand and is known around the world for its rugged off-road capability, as well as its powerful performance. Learn More…
The 2019 Ram 1500 is a capable pickup truck that not only offers incredible towing capacity and performance specs, but even offers interested Beavercreek truck enthusiasts with a spacious, high-tech, and comfortable interior. If you’re looking to upgrade your truck lifestyle, then look to the Ram 1500. Discover all that the new 1500 model has…