What’s the Difference Between the Jeep Wrangler and the Jeep Wrangler JK?
Have you seen both the Jeep Wrangler and the Jeep Wrangler JK on the market, but you’re wondering what the difference between the two is? Some key distinctions include:
- Price:The Wrangler JK starts an MSRP from $23,995, while the Wrangler starts at an MSRP from $26,995.
- Half-door option: Only available on the JK
- Trims:The Wrangler JK has eight models from which to choose, while the Wrangler has four.
- Weight: The Wrangler JK weighs 200 more pounds than the Wrangler
- Engine Options: The Wrangler JK has just one engine option, while the Wrangler offers two additional engine options.
- Fuel Efficiency:The Wrangler JK reaches an EPA-estimated 17/city and 21/ highway MPG, while the Wrangler achieves an EPA-estimated 18/city and 23/highway MPG.
While there are a number of differences between the Jeep Wrangler and the Jeep Wrangler JK, the two models share many amenities and traits, such as:
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine
- Top Options: Choose between no top, a soft top, a hardtop, and a body-color hardtop.
- Jeep Performance Parts
- Door Count: Two-door and four-door formats are available.
- Trail Rated badge
- Maximum towing: Both have towing capacities of 3,500 pounds
Find Your Ideal Jeep at Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT
More from Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT
While the exterior commands immediate attention and the engine roars like a beast, just what is going on within the Dodge Challenger interior? This sports car shows off an impressive cabin, packed with technology and upscale features that make every driving journey just a little more exciting. Let’s take a look at the Dodge Challenger…
Auto enthusiasts in Xenia are usually quite familiar with the acronyms SRT® and RT. If you don’t know what they mean, Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT can help! So, what do they mean? SRT® stands for Street and Racing Technology while RT stands for Road and Track, and they indicate trim levels of popular Dodge models. Now that you know they’re meanings, you…
Have you spotted the latest 2020 Jeep Compass out in the wild and are now curious if it drives as well as it looks? This compact Jeep SUV has fantastic maneuverability and a surprisingly spacious interior. Don’t take our word for it though! Check out reviews from independent experts, then schedule a test drive at…