What’s the Difference Between the Jeep Wrangler and the Jeep Wrangler JK?
Have you seen both the Jeep Wrangler and the Jeep Wrangler JK on the market, but you’re wondering what the difference between the two is? Some key distinctions include:
- Price:The Wrangler JK starts an MSRP from $23,995, while the Wrangler starts at an MSRP from $26,995.
- Half-door option: Only available on the JK
- Trims:The Wrangler JK has eight models from which to choose, while the Wrangler has four.
- Weight: The Wrangler JK weighs 200 more pounds than the Wrangler
- Engine Options: The Wrangler JK has just one engine option, while the Wrangler offers two additional engine options.
- Fuel Efficiency:The Wrangler JK reaches an EPA-estimated 17/city and 21/ highway MPG, while the Wrangler achieves an EPA-estimated 18/city and 23/highway MPG.
While there are a number of differences between the Jeep Wrangler and the Jeep Wrangler JK, the two models share many amenities and traits, such as:
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine
- Top Options: Choose between no top, a soft top, a hardtop, and a body-color hardtop.
- Jeep Performance Parts
- Door Count: Two-door and four-door formats are available.
- Trail Rated badge
- Maximum towing: Both have towing capacities of 3,500 pounds
Find Your Ideal Jeep at Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat
More from Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat
RAM 1500 Classic shown You might have noticed there are now two current models of one of America’s most popular half-ton pickups, but what is the difference between the All-New RAM 1500 and the RAM 1500 Classic? We’re here to help you out, so read on to compare: Power and MPG Towing and Payload Price…
The 2019 Chrysler Pacifica safety features leave nothing to be desired. In addition to its spacious, flexible cabin, its high-end technology features, and its family-friendly fuel economy, the new Pacifica offers a full suite of advanced protections that will revolutionize your Beavercreek commutes This year’s Pacifica received a 5-star overall crash test rating from…
The 2019 Chrysler Pacifica is a versatile minivan that’s not only loaded with all of the tech and safety features that Beavercreek area families want, but can also tow up to 3,600 pounds. That’s enough to haul a small camper or boat out to Pike Lake State Park. Learn more about the towing capacity of…