What’s the Difference Between the Jeep Wrangler and the Jeep Wrangler JK?
Have you seen both the Jeep Wrangler and the Jeep Wrangler JK on the market, but you’re wondering what the difference between the two is? Some key distinctions include:
- Price:The Wrangler JK starts an MSRP from $23,995, while the Wrangler starts at an MSRP from $26,995.
- Half-door option: Only available on the JK
- Trims:The Wrangler JK has eight models from which to choose, while the Wrangler has four.
- Weight: The Wrangler JK weighs 200 more pounds than the Wrangler
- Engine Options: The Wrangler JK has just one engine option, while the Wrangler offers two additional engine options.
- Fuel Efficiency:The Wrangler JK reaches an EPA-estimated 17/city and 21/ highway MPG, while the Wrangler achieves an EPA-estimated 18/city and 23/highway MPG.
While there are a number of differences between the Jeep Wrangler and the Jeep Wrangler JK, the two models share many amenities and traits, such as:
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine
- Top Options: Choose between no top, a soft top, a hardtop, and a body-color hardtop.
- Jeep Performance Parts
- Door Count: Two-door and four-door formats are available.
- Trail Rated badge
- Maximum towing: Both have towing capacities of 3,500 pounds
Find Your Ideal Jeep at Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT
More from Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT
The 2020 Jeep Compass has arrived in Xenia, boasting great reviews. Whether you’re after the legendary off-road performance of the Jeep Compass Trailhawk® or the luxurious interiors of the Jeep Compass Limited, this compact SUV from Jeep has a wide variety of available upgrades for Beavercreek drivers. Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT takes you on a tour of the…
Your new or used CDJR vehicle comes with an intuitive infotainment feature that allows you to connect your phone with your vehicle to stream music, Xenia navigation, and even calls and texts. For all of its benefits however, the Chrysler UConnect system may need to be reset on occasion if it’s freezing up, not connecting…
The 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee is a full size SUV that has impressive performance capabilities and will get you around town in Beavercreek like no other car. The best part of this car, bar none, is its interior. It’s got plush stylings meant for a comfortable Springfield ride and a host of advanced tech to…