What’s the Difference Between the Jeep Wrangler and the Jeep Wrangler JK?
Have you seen both the Jeep Wrangler and the Jeep Wrangler JK on the market, but you’re wondering what the difference between the two is? Some key distinctions include:
- Price:The Wrangler JK starts an MSRP from $23,995, while the Wrangler starts at an MSRP from $26,995.
- Half-door option: Only available on the JK
- Trims:The Wrangler JK has eight models from which to choose, while the Wrangler has four.
- Weight: The Wrangler JK weighs 200 more pounds than the Wrangler
- Engine Options: The Wrangler JK has just one engine option, while the Wrangler offers two additional engine options.
- Fuel Efficiency:The Wrangler JK reaches an EPA-estimated 17/city and 21/ highway MPG, while the Wrangler achieves an EPA-estimated 18/city and 23/highway MPG.
While there are a number of differences between the Jeep Wrangler and the Jeep Wrangler JK, the two models share many amenities and traits, such as:
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine
- Top Options: Choose between no top, a soft top, a hardtop, and a body-color hardtop.
- Jeep Performance Parts
- Door Count: Two-door and four-door formats are available.
- Trail Rated badge
- Maximum towing: Both have towing capacities of 3,500 pounds
Find Your Ideal Jeep at Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat
More from Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat
Few can compete with the 2019 Chrysler Pacifica when it comes to interior comfort and cargo space. The model has everything Beavercreek families need to stay connected, informed, and organized. Learn more about the new Chrysler Pacifica interior below, and how it can enrich your family’s life! Pacifica OverviewPacifica Vans for Sale Chrysler Pacifica: Interior…
The Uconnect® infotainment suite provides innovative features to Beavercreek drivers, including smartphone integration, turn-by-turn directions, and Bluetooth® connectivity. Like most technology, it may need a reset from time to time. Learn how to reset your Uconnect® system with help from Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat. Schedule Service Visit a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Fiat Dealership While there are plenty of maintenance tasks you…
The Jeep Wrangler was designed to seek adventure, so it’s no wonder the 2019 Jeep Wrangler off-roading features are some of the best this model has ever had. No matter where the road less traveled takes you, the Jeep Wrangler has the right feature and capability to ensure you can receive the maximum excitement while…