2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overview
If you’re in the market for a new Jeep SUV around Beavercreek, it’s worth checking out the new 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L. The new Jeep Grand Cherokee L is one of the most popular vehicles on the Xenia roads and has one of the most luxurious interiors in its class. You’ll also be impressed by the powerful engine options and performance capabilities the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L has to offer. Learn more about this impressive vehicle with the experts at Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT! For more information, feel free to contact us anytime!
Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overview: Key Features
One of the most important parts of the Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview is the class-leading features built into each trim level. You’ll also have enough space for both passengers and cargo with seating for up to seven. Let’s check out the features built-in to this pioneering Jeep SUV below:
- 10.25-inch digital cluster display
- Uconnect 5 infotainment system with a 10.1-inch touchscreen
- The most safety and security features available in its class
- Available 16-way adjustable power front seats with memory and massage
- Available multicolor ambient LED lighting
- Available 16-way adjustable seats with memory and massage
- Available Quad-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Available head’s up display
- Seating for up to seven passengers and Best-in-Class second-row legroom
- Sculpted Exterior with tapered roof for peak aerodynamics
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System and Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension
- Choice of three 4×4 systems
- And more!
Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overview: Interior Dimensions
With the Jeep Grand Cherokee L, you’ll be able to fit your passengers comfortably and have enough space left for plenty of cargo room on all of your Springfield adventures. Let’s take a look at some of the interior dimensions below:
- Total passenger volume – 152 cubic feet
- Maximum interior cargo volume – 84.6 cubic feet
- 1st-row legroom – 41.3 inches
- 2nd-row legroom – 39.4 inches
- 3rd-row legroom – 30.3 inches
- 1st-row headroom – 39.8 inches
- 2nd-row legroom – 39.9 inches
- 3rd-row legroom – 37.3 inches
You can also further customize the cabin with the option to add second and third-row captain’s chairs, split-back folding bench seating, or two seats with a center console.
Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overview: Capability
Being a Jeep, the Grand Cherokee L also offers plenty of towing power! Buyers around Xenia can choose between three different four-wheel-drive systems and provide a max towing capacity of up to 7,200 pounds when you opt for the 5.7L V8 engine.
Come See the New Jeep Grand Cherokee L at Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT!
Now that you’ve checked out our new Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview, come see this impressive vehicle for yourself at Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT! Check out our new vehicle inventory and meet with our experienced finance department to start the buying process! Be sure to take advantage of our offers and incentives to save big near Wilmington!
More from Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT
The 2022 Grand Wagoneer towing capacity is a staggering 9,850 pounds when appropriately equipped. This means that the answer to the question “How much can a Grand Wagoneer tow?” is in effect “Anything you need.” Granted there are certain loads like very large boats and full-size fifth wheel campers that would be best moved with…
The Jeep Grand Cherokee L interior offers the perfect blend of luxury, technology, spaciousness, and safety that Beavercreek drivers and Springfield families need. The Jeep Grand Cherokee L offers third row seating that is actually usable, embarrassing other competing SUVs by simply offering more for less money. Grand Cherokee L third row seating is…
If you’re in the market for a new Jeep SUV around Beavercreek, it’s worth checking out the new 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L. The new Jeep Grand Cherokee L is one of the most popular vehicles on the Xenia roads and has one of the most luxurious interiors in its class. You’ll also be impressed…