What is the Towing Capacity of the 2019 Chrysler Pacifica?
The 2019 Chrysler Pacifica is a versatile minivan that’s not only loaded with all of the tech and safety features that Beavercreek area families want, but can also tow up to 3,600 pounds. That’s enough to haul a small camper or boat out to Pike Lake State Park. Learn more about the towing capacity of the Pacifica, and then schedule a test drive at Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT today.
Trailer Tow Group Option
In order to take advantage of the 3,600-pound maximum towing capacity of the Chrysler Pacifica, you’ll have to opt for the Trailer Tow Group package. This package is available on the Pacifica Touring Plus, Touring L, Touring L Plus and Limited models, and includes:
- Trailer Tow 4-/7-pin wiring harness
- The 4-pin harness only provides lighting functions
- The 7-pin harness adds a 12-volt circuit, an electric trailer brake circuit, and an auxiliary/reverse light circuit
- Class II 2-inch Hitch Receiver
- Receiver-type hitch that mounts to the frame of the vehicle
- Trailer Sway Damping and Control System
- Sensors detect excessive swaying and will automatically make corrections to keep the trailer and vehicle under control
- Heavy Duty Radiator
- Since towing can make your engine overheat, the Trailer Tow Group package includes a heavy duty radiator that will keep your engine cool.
- 220-AMP Alternator
- This alternator provides the higher amperage required for hauling heavy loads
What’s Under the Hood?
The towing capability of the Pacifica is aided by a 3.6L V6 engine that delivers 287 hp with 262 lb-ft of torque. This engine is standard on all models of the 2019 Pacifica, as is front-wheel drive and a nine-speed automatic transmission. It accelerates very well for a minivan of this size and can go from 0 to 60 in 7.7 seconds.
Test Drive the New Pacifica in Xenia Today
Explore the available features of the Pacifica by checking out this Pacifica vs. Honda Odyssey comparison, or visiting our Chrysler showroom at 2020 N. Detroit St. Xenia, OH 45385. We offer a great selection of Pacifica minivans for Beavercreek area drivers, so check out our current offers and incentives, and come see us soon!
More From Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT
While the exterior commands immediate attention and the engine roars like a beast, just what is going on within the Dodge Challenger interior? This sports car shows off an impressive cabin, packed with technology and upscale features that make every driving journey just a little more exciting. Let’s take a look at the Dodge Challenger…
Auto enthusiasts in Xenia are usually quite familiar with the acronyms SRT® and RT. If you don’t know what they mean, Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT can help! So, what do they mean? SRT® stands for Street and Racing Technology while RT stands for Road and Track, and they indicate trim levels of popular Dodge models. Now that you know they’re meanings, you…
Have you spotted the latest 2020 Jeep Compass out in the wild and are now curious if it drives as well as it looks? This compact Jeep SUV has fantastic maneuverability and a surprisingly spacious interior. Don’t take our word for it though! Check out reviews from independent experts, then schedule a test drive at…