What is the Towing Capacity of the 2019 Chrysler Pacifica?
The 2019 Chrysler Pacifica is a versatile minivan that’s not only loaded with all of the tech and safety features that Beavercreek area families want, but can also tow up to 3,600 pounds. That’s enough to haul a small camper or boat out to Pike Lake State Park. Learn more about the towing capacity of the Pacifica, and then schedule a test drive at Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT today.
Trailer Tow Group Option
In order to take advantage of the 3,600-pound maximum towing capacity of the Chrysler Pacifica, you’ll have to opt for the Trailer Tow Group package. This package is available on the Pacifica Touring Plus, Touring L, Touring L Plus and Limited models, and includes:
- Trailer Tow 4-/7-pin wiring harness
- The 4-pin harness only provides lighting functions
- The 7-pin harness adds a 12-volt circuit, an electric trailer brake circuit, and an auxiliary/reverse light circuit
- Class II 2-inch Hitch Receiver
- Receiver-type hitch that mounts to the frame of the vehicle
- Trailer Sway Damping and Control System
- Sensors detect excessive swaying and will automatically make corrections to keep the trailer and vehicle under control
- Heavy Duty Radiator
- Since towing can make your engine overheat, the Trailer Tow Group package includes a heavy duty radiator that will keep your engine cool.
- 220-AMP Alternator
- This alternator provides the higher amperage required for hauling heavy loads
What’s Under the Hood?
The towing capability of the Pacifica is aided by a 3.6L V6 engine that delivers 287 hp with 262 lb-ft of torque. This engine is standard on all models of the 2019 Pacifica, as is front-wheel drive and a nine-speed automatic transmission. It accelerates very well for a minivan of this size and can go from 0 to 60 in 7.7 seconds.
Test Drive the New Pacifica in Xenia Today
Explore the available features of the Pacifica by checking out this Pacifica vs. Honda Odyssey comparison, or visiting our Chrysler showroom at 2020 N. Detroit St. Xenia, OH 45385. We offer a great selection of Pacifica minivans for Beavercreek area drivers, so check out our current offers and incentives, and come see us soon!
More From Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT
The 2022 Grand Wagoneer towing capacity is a staggering 9,850 pounds when appropriately equipped. This means that the answer to the question “How much can a Grand Wagoneer tow?” is in effect “Anything you need.” Granted there are certain loads like very large boats and full-size fifth wheel campers that would be best moved with…
The Jeep Grand Cherokee L interior offers the perfect blend of luxury, technology, spaciousness, and safety that Beavercreek drivers and Springfield families need. The Jeep Grand Cherokee L offers third row seating that is actually usable, embarrassing other competing SUVs by simply offering more for less money. Grand Cherokee L third row seating is…
If you’re in the market for a new Jeep SUV around Beavercreek, it’s worth checking out the new 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L. The new Jeep Grand Cherokee L is one of the most popular vehicles on the Xenia roads and has one of the most luxurious interiors in its class. You’ll also be impressed…