What is the Towing Capacity of the 2019 Chrysler Pacifica?
The 2019 Chrysler Pacifica is a versatile minivan that’s not only loaded with all of the tech and safety features that Beavercreek area families want, but can also tow up to 3,600 pounds. That’s enough to haul a small camper or boat out to Pike Lake State Park. Learn more about the towing capacity of the Pacifica, and then schedule a test drive at Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT today.
Trailer Tow Group Option
In order to take advantage of the 3,600-pound maximum towing capacity of the Chrysler Pacifica, you’ll have to opt for the Trailer Tow Group package. This package is available on the Pacifica Touring Plus, Touring L, Touring L Plus and Limited models, and includes:
- Trailer Tow 4-/7-pin wiring harness
- The 4-pin harness only provides lighting functions
- The 7-pin harness adds a 12-volt circuit, an electric trailer brake circuit, and an auxiliary/reverse light circuit
- Class II 2-inch Hitch Receiver
- Receiver-type hitch that mounts to the frame of the vehicle
- Trailer Sway Damping and Control System
- Sensors detect excessive swaying and will automatically make corrections to keep the trailer and vehicle under control
- Heavy Duty Radiator
- Since towing can make your engine overheat, the Trailer Tow Group package includes a heavy duty radiator that will keep your engine cool.
- 220-AMP Alternator
- This alternator provides the higher amperage required for hauling heavy loads
What’s Under the Hood?
The towing capability of the Pacifica is aided by a 3.6L V6 engine that delivers 287 hp with 262 lb-ft of torque. This engine is standard on all models of the 2019 Pacifica, as is front-wheel drive and a nine-speed automatic transmission. It accelerates very well for a minivan of this size and can go from 0 to 60 in 7.7 seconds.
Test Drive the New Pacifica in Xenia Today
Explore the available features of the Pacifica by checking out this Pacifica vs. Honda Odyssey comparison, or visiting our Chrysler showroom at 2020 N. Detroit St. Xenia, OH 45385. We offer a great selection of Pacifica minivans for Beavercreek area drivers, so check out our current offers and incentives, and come see us soon!
More From Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT
The 2020 Jeep Compass has arrived in Xenia, boasting great reviews. Whether you’re after the legendary off-road performance of the Jeep Compass Trailhawk® or the luxurious interiors of the Jeep Compass Limited, this compact SUV from Jeep has a wide variety of available upgrades for Beavercreek drivers. Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT takes you on a tour of the…
Your new or used CDJR vehicle comes with an intuitive infotainment feature that allows you to connect your phone with your vehicle to stream music, Xenia navigation, and even calls and texts. For all of its benefits however, the Chrysler UConnect system may need to be reset on occasion if it’s freezing up, not connecting…
The 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee is a full size SUV that has impressive performance capabilities and will get you around town in Beavercreek like no other car. The best part of this car, bar none, is its interior. It’s got plush stylings meant for a comfortable Springfield ride and a host of advanced tech to…