What is the Towing Capacity of the 2019 Chrysler Pacifica?
The 2019 Chrysler Pacifica is a versatile minivan that’s not only loaded with all of the tech and safety features that Beavercreek area families want, but can also tow up to 3,600 pounds. That’s enough to haul a small camper or boat out to Pike Lake State Park. Learn more about the towing capacity of the Pacifica, and then schedule a test drive at Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT today.
Trailer Tow Group Option
In order to take advantage of the 3,600-pound maximum towing capacity of the Chrysler Pacifica, you’ll have to opt for the Trailer Tow Group package. This package is available on the Pacifica Touring Plus, Touring L, Touring L Plus and Limited models, and includes:
- Trailer Tow 4-/7-pin wiring harness
- The 4-pin harness only provides lighting functions
- The 7-pin harness adds a 12-volt circuit, an electric trailer brake circuit, and an auxiliary/reverse light circuit
- Class II 2-inch Hitch Receiver
- Receiver-type hitch that mounts to the frame of the vehicle
- Trailer Sway Damping and Control System
- Sensors detect excessive swaying and will automatically make corrections to keep the trailer and vehicle under control
- Heavy Duty Radiator
- Since towing can make your engine overheat, the Trailer Tow Group package includes a heavy duty radiator that will keep your engine cool.
- 220-AMP Alternator
- This alternator provides the higher amperage required for hauling heavy loads
What’s Under the Hood?
The towing capability of the Pacifica is aided by a 3.6L V6 engine that delivers 287 hp with 262 lb-ft of torque. This engine is standard on all models of the 2019 Pacifica, as is front-wheel drive and a nine-speed automatic transmission. It accelerates very well for a minivan of this size and can go from 0 to 60 in 7.7 seconds.
Test Drive the New Pacifica in Xenia Today
Explore the available features of the Pacifica by checking out this Pacifica vs. Honda Odyssey comparison, or visiting our Chrysler showroom at 2020 N. Detroit St. Xenia, OH 45385. We offer a great selection of Pacifica minivans for Beavercreek area drivers, so check out our current offers and incentives, and come see us soon!
More From Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT
The Jeep Gladiator towing capacity tops 7,700 pounds when this model properly equipped, making this riotously fun convertible full size pickup more capable in the towing arena than most Beavercreek drivers will ever need. Jeep Gladiator payload ratings are also excellent, meaning you can have fun with the Gladiator in ways you can’t in…
RAM 2500 towing capacity is up to 20,000 pounds when properly equipped. Here at Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT we certainly don’t mind bragging about the extreme capability of the heavy-duty trucks we have in stock. Not only is RAM 2500 towing capacity enough to dwarf the full-size truck offerings from other manufacturers, but that’s enough capability to…
The RAM 1500 is an icon on the American roads, and it’s not hard to see why! For decades, this light-duty pickup has been synonymous with power and dependability, whether you’re hauling cargo to and from a worksite or just heading to the grocery store in Beavercreek. The all-new 2022 RAM 1500 brings plenty…