What is the Towing Capacity of the 2019 Chrysler Pacifica?
The 2019 Chrysler Pacifica is a versatile minivan that’s not only loaded with all of the tech and safety features that Beavercreek area families want, but can also tow up to 3,600 pounds. That’s enough to haul a small camper or boat out to Pike Lake State Park. Learn more about the towing capacity of the Pacifica, and then schedule a test drive at Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT today.
Trailer Tow Group Option
In order to take advantage of the 3,600-pound maximum towing capacity of the Chrysler Pacifica, you’ll have to opt for the Trailer Tow Group package. This package is available on the Pacifica Touring Plus, Touring L, Touring L Plus and Limited models, and includes:
- Trailer Tow 4-/7-pin wiring harness
- The 4-pin harness only provides lighting functions
- The 7-pin harness adds a 12-volt circuit, an electric trailer brake circuit, and an auxiliary/reverse light circuit
- Class II 2-inch Hitch Receiver
- Receiver-type hitch that mounts to the frame of the vehicle
- Trailer Sway Damping and Control System
- Sensors detect excessive swaying and will automatically make corrections to keep the trailer and vehicle under control
- Heavy Duty Radiator
- Since towing can make your engine overheat, the Trailer Tow Group package includes a heavy duty radiator that will keep your engine cool.
- 220-AMP Alternator
- This alternator provides the higher amperage required for hauling heavy loads
What’s Under the Hood?
The towing capability of the Pacifica is aided by a 3.6L V6 engine that delivers 287 hp with 262 lb-ft of torque. This engine is standard on all models of the 2019 Pacifica, as is front-wheel drive and a nine-speed automatic transmission. It accelerates very well for a minivan of this size and can go from 0 to 60 in 7.7 seconds.
Test Drive the New Pacifica in Xenia Today
Explore the available features of the Pacifica by checking out this Pacifica vs. Honda Odyssey comparison, or visiting our Chrysler showroom at 2020 N. Detroit St. Xenia, OH 45385. We offer a great selection of Pacifica minivans for Beavercreek area drivers, so check out our current offers and incentives, and come see us soon!
More From Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT
If you’re located in Springfield or Beavercreek, then you should check out our list of upcoming fall events in Xenia, OH! When you’re looking for fun things to do this fall, the community of Xenia has your back! From September through November, there are numerous fall events in Xenia, OH that you won’t want to…
If you’re shopping around for a new SUV around the Beavercreek and Springfield area, then why not take a look at the 2019 Jeep Wrangler? The Wrangler is a fan-favorite model from the beloved Jeep brand and is known around the world for its rugged off-road capability, as well as its powerful performance. Learn More…
The 2019 Ram 1500 is a capable pickup truck that not only offers incredible towing capacity and performance specs, but even offers interested Beavercreek truck enthusiasts with a spacious, high-tech, and comfortable interior. If you’re looking to upgrade your truck lifestyle, then look to the Ram 1500. Discover all that the new 1500 model has…